Re: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 1 November 2015

This morning is "time change..." which usually signals the beginning of the
mid-winter
anomaly -- or something similar (or is that still a term that we use?)

November is usually a time when propagation takes a turn - away from the
big sounds of Japanese
stations and more of what we would call "minimalist" or subtle DXing.

In 2016 I am abandoning ham radio and any form of transmitting and
concentrating entirely on
DXing and SWLing - in an attempt to return to the fun and passionate roots
of yesterday.

You might call it the DXers mid life crisis, hi hi.

Good DX to all

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and