From: "Theo" < theod@xxxxxxxxx >
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 7:55:43 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Masset DXpedition 15 - 23 October, 2015: MW perspective Part 1

re: 531

Any locations heard for those marine forecasts? Or was it a round-up of
multiple coastal and inland Queensland locations with conditions and
temps being carried by a state-wide network?

Wasn't it Gary who uploaded a clip of 4KZ doing something similar after
extended news (mebbe at 1300 UT) back in our summer?

TD