Re: [IRCA] Masset DXpedition 15 - 23 October, 2015: MW perspective Part 1

re: 531

Any locations heard for those marine forecasts? Or was it a round-up of multiple coastal and inland Queensland locations with conditions and temps being carried by a state-wide network?

Wasn't it Gary who uploaded a clip of 4KZ doing something similar after extended news (mebbe at 1300 UT) back in our summer?

TD