Re: [IRCA] Simple isolation transformer box for better audio

That is for cleaning up audio --

that is the equivalent in RF chokes for audio --

Really makes a difference in eliminating any hum and zeroing noise pick up
on a line.

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and