[IRCA] Simple isolation transformer box for better audio

https://youtu.be/VoASVOmxpSs

Using two 600-600 ohm audio grade transformers for an absurdly simple
improvement to distributed audio.

I talk to lot of people that have endless problems with RFI in the shack
and noise and are
convinced that it is coming from somewhere else.

Good housekeeping is the key to better RFI reduction in the shack.

I tracked down one of my household culprits to my garage door opener that
makes RFI
24/7 even while doing nothing - I have it on a timer now but the
installation of some chokes
would go a long way towards making it quieter.

I have three laptops - and the 3rd one, a Toshiba Notebook has a power
supply/charger that is brutal
that generates noise that can be heard 50 feet away... and a TYT 2/70cm
handheld that has a
simple Chinese made charger that generates milliwatts of RF hash across the
entire MW/HF spectrum.

Industry is now starting to clue in that the endless growth in garbage
electronics is now
impacting on other garbage electronics inhibiting it from working to its
best ability.
The irony is not lost on me.

Good DXing!

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and