Re: [IRCA] 1449-IRIB Received on Ultralight Radio in Japan

Absolutely Colin! Think of the challenges to radios and antennas from all
the RF for the average Japanese DXer in such a concentrated urban location.
I'll bet that suitably RF-quiet locations to DX from are highly sought
after.

Also, I'll bet that preselectors as well as selective antennas like tuned
loops are popular and useful... for all types of radios from ultralights to
SDRs.

Gary, do you know of any other DXer in Japan who has posted a variety of
YouTube videos of DXing, DXpeditions, antennas, etc. in their country? I've
enjoyed Hiroyuki Okamura's videos but it would be informative to see some
others.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA