Re: [IRCA] TP DX in Grayland on October 10

Bruce, in Victoria, around 14:00, everything was solidly DU.   Not
terrific, but many of the lower band stations at audio or almost audio.
 612 was the winner for me.  I didn't see anything that would be Asian at
that time.  I suspected that the coast would yield interesting findings.
I'll look forward to your reports.  999 RRI has been heard a number of
times, including Masset in the past.  73,...Walt