From: "R. Colin Newell" coffeecanuck@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2015 8:47:02 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-5

Interested enough that I would have looked up from my pillow for around 2
seconds.

Going to have a lap top up in the bedroom for morning peeks to check for
worthiness.

Hearing the NHK 1's at 10db over S9 is not longer a thrill.

Looking for Tier 2, 3 and inland catches at this point.

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and