Re: [IRCA] West Coast TA watch - SEPT 27 (UTC)

Certainly more and better carriers than last night. Around ~0430   1215
1377 1422 are the best on average, some with audio or close to it...  but
others pop up quite nicely at times.  189 has listenable audio.

Tonite the European DKaz is visibly better than either the Eu or NEu
beverages even on hets near the lower end (esp for Nick since he asked).
 189 is much better on the Eu beverage.

Wondering out loud, but if one was to build a rosette of DKaz arrays -was
thinking 4 or 5 covering the major directions from here - with the
feedpoints in the center, would the interaction be significant? - anyone
with a guess or even better, first hand experience?

73 Don
Lamont, Alberta.

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 4:14 AM, R. Colin Newell <coffeecanuck@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> As Nick has just reported to me VIA Gabriola Island, there are good
> carriers on
> 1089 Khz and 1215 Khz.
>
> Early yet - so this could improve.
>
> --
>
> *Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
> <http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and
> DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -| Amateur Radio VA7WWV |
> Twitter.Com/CoffeeCrew | Victoria B.C. Canada*

[image: Company Logo]