I'm recuperating from surgery on my ankle. For the time being I'm staying with my sister until the doctors say I can walk again.

Good DX.

Richard.

On 2015-09-23 10:46, neilkaz wrote:
Richard, good to hear from you.

Have you moved to KS or just visiting?

73 KAZ

-----Original Message-----
From: richarda@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sep 23, 2015 10:26 AM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] TP DX in Kansas 9/23/15

I heard 774 JOUB, Akita J, this morning at 1208-1223 UTC. The signal
occasionally peaked at fair strength before fading away. Receiver was a
barefoot C. Crane Skywave.

Richard N. Allen,
Garden City KS USA.

original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers