[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 22 September 2015

When the big carrier on 1566 started to have traces of audio, I was sure I finally had an Asian. At least, until it strengthened and instead I heard Aussie-accented ads. Overall, 3NE is a far rarer catch here than Korea, except in this unusual season. Another batch of DUs this morning:

531	UNID	Weak, with woman talking at 1302

576	UNID	Faint traces of talk at 1257

657	UNID	Bits of music at 1307

738 FRENCH POLYNESIA, Papeete
	Pop tune by a woman at 1255

774	UNID	Talk by a man at 1248

819	UNID	Talk by a man through severe 820 splash.

828	UNID	What sounded like news by man at 1302.   ABC seems probable.

909	NEW ZEALAND, Napier	'Star'
	Christian music through the hour at 1300, then talk by woman.

1566	AUSTRALIA, Wangaratta	3NE
	Came up for a couple of minutes at 1252 with ad string.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array