Re: [IRCA] 15 September TP/DU Victoria B.C. Canada

Entirely possible - but I am not an authority on the K9AY --
Principles are similar I think -

I am going to post an article on the subject and open up a discussion area
on the DXer.ca website.

Also looking for a sense if there would be a demand for separate hand-made
VACTROL units
that can be used be the deliciously simple FLAG antenna system/concept.

Subject: Re: [IRCA] 15 September TP/DU Victoria B.C. Canada

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and