[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 9 September 2015

Did my sunrise DXing from 1215 to 1250 today, and had lots of DU carriers, but little in the way of audio.

765	unID	Traces of audio, with man speaking at 1221

819	unID	Woman speaking at 1246

882 unID Christian music noted at 1245, with what could have been a canned ID between songs. Almost certain this is Star from New Zealand.

Had also set up my autorecording overnight to catch some auroral action from Mexico (wasn't disappointed on that score), but also noticed that the TP carriers were about as strong (and in a number of cases stronger) at 1000 as they were at sunrise. In fact both 1008 and 1035 had traces of audio around 1000, which they didn't quite manage at sunrise.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array