Re: [IRCA] early TA's in Alberta Aug 30

Hi Don:

Many thanks for the heads up. Been thinking I should be checking out the band, but never quite got around to doing it.

Didnât forget tonight tho. Dozens of carriers from a low of 189 to above the 1500âs, tho most were above 999, Many were producing audio: France on 1206, 1278, 1377, 1577; Germany on 1107, 1422; UK on 909, 1053, 1089, 1215, 1053, 1341; Unid on1359.

The highlight of the session was the UK on 1341 which turned out to the BBCâs Radio Ulster transmitter in Northern Ireland. No formal ID because it faded out at the TOH, but two men with Irish accents talking and a mention of the BBC at 06:01 was sufficient for me.

Will go over the recording tomorrow, to see if there are any more gems to be found.

Mike in St Isidore, AB. With a Perseus and my still unrepaired EWE.