[IRCA] CBXQ-540 going to FM

With the change and so many CBC LPRT's going to FM, I have noticed when pointing my FM Yagi to the NNW, I now receive several Tofino/ Ucuelet FM stations. They are all under 200w and quite low, but the Trop's seem to being them into the North Coast as with MW gw. CHMZ-90.1-Tofino is the strongest. For some reason the coastal water path on both MW and FM seem to be conductive to the Long Beach BC area at 230 miles. It is really amazing. I am using the the Sony XFR-F1 HD tuner with the simple FM6 yagi. Nothing fantastic. I am sure with a bigger yagi, the signals would evn be better.

Patrck

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager