[IRCA] (OT) AM Station Sunset Sign Off Message

Before I programmed WABV Abbeville, South Carolina as "Cool Country 1590" I
ran it as conservative christian talk "Family 1590" and had a little
ditty/station song created by television shopping show host Steve Bryant
that I played every night at sunset when I signed off, in this order..

1.) Legal ID 2.) This song 3.) Sign off message with full contact details
and technical info 4.) National Anthem performed by the US Naval Band 5.)
Legal ID 6.) Carrier Drop

The legal id was ran again because, as I interpreted the rules, the legal
id was the first thing to be played at sign on and the very last thing to
be played before you sign ff.. and right after the legal id was played a
second time, I dropped the carrier.

Yes, the sign off took 4 minutes and 15 seconds!

Listen to it on Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/paul-walker-11/family-1590-wabv-abbeville-south-carolina-sign-off

Or via this direct URL on my website:
http://www.onairdj.com/wabvsignoff1.mp3