[IRCA] Tecsun PL880 Question

Hey All,

I love my Tecsun PL880 with one exception.

The telescopic antennas's last section at the very top is a bit thin and
flimsy.

I'm looking for a sturdier replacement for the 36.5 inch antenna. I've seen
a few 39 inch ones listed, including one who's customer review said it
wasn't actually 39, but actually 36 inches.

Has Anyone ever replaced the antenna on this radio and can recommend/point
me to a web link where I can buy one?

I figure a slightly longer telescopic antenna would make reception a bit
better.

Paul