----Original Message----- From: Scott Fybush
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 5:44 PM
To: Duane Whittingham ; am@xxxxxxxxxxx ; Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America ; wtfda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; 'Michael J. Richard' michaelj@xxxxxxx [ABDX] Subject: Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] FORT WAYNE DX CONVENTION: Schedule (almost)finalized

On 7/1/2015 6:11 PM, Duane Whittingham wrote:
For those of us who can not attend will there be any streaming or
recordings?
or at least maybe copies of presentations?

Good question!

I don't think we'll have the ability to do live streaming (though Mark
might have some better ideas than I do), but the sessions will certainly
be recorded. In the past, they've often been made available via the
NRC's DXAS, but with that now gone, I'm not sure what avenues exist to
get the audio and/or video out there after the fact. Stay tuned!