Re: [IRCA] CCrane Twin-Coil Ferrite Loop

Hi Les.

It looks like any other product built for indoor use.

For outdoor installation, manual says to use silicone grease and Coax-Seal where the cable connects to the ferrite head unit and to similarly seal the perimeter seam and any other place where water might get in. A photo shows it installed high on a wall, under the over-hanging part of a roof.

Brian Chapel
Victoria, BC