[IRCA] Radio items for sale

I thought I had the Tecsun PL310ET previously posted sold, but nothing came
of the offer.

The Tecsun PL310ET is brand new, I've had it about a month. I bought it as
I was having reception problems at home and needed to determine if it was
my main radio, the antenna or something in the area. (It turned out to be
RF/Electrical problem).

You get just the radio, no power cord. (I didn't even get one when I bought
it). It tunes 153 to 513khz,  522 to 1610khz, 2300 to 21950khz and 64 to
108 khz. It has bandwith settings for AM, Stereo Mono for FM and it will
give you signal strength and even tells you what the temperature is!

It's a nice pocket radio. I'll sell it for $35 including shipping and
tracking. (I paid $45!)

I've also got a Select-A-Tenna, $40 including shipping and tracking

I've also got a Grundig AN200 tuneable AM loop antenna. It comes with one
cord that plugs into the loop at one end and has bare wires at the other.
I'll throw in a cable that has plugs on both ends. $30 including shipping
and tracking.

Buy all 3 from me today before 1pm pacific time/4pm eastern and you can
have it all for $100 shipping and tracking included! (I'm moving in a few
days and headed to the post office this afternoon and just wanna get rid of
this stuff!)

Email me privately, walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx   payment accepted via
paypal or the gofundme.com website.

Paul