Re: [IRCA] GeoClock

One of the things I did with GeoClock back in the 90's was to produce a
series of files which enabled me to display, for any DX'able
frequency here all of the stations I'd heard, those which were targets,
those which were heard, etc. using multiple colors of text. I did
probably 25 or 30 of them using different color codes for the variations
within a map. I still have them, and still use them. I've been
planning on making up a few new ones for DXpedition use for TA sunrise
times.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip