Re: [IRCA] VOA 1530 Sao Tome logged in IL tonight

Ok, I hear it not.. your audio clip is at such a low level and my
headphones are cranked. I had to bring it into Cool Edit/Adobe Audition and
boost it almost 15db to hear it.

Wow, that segment around 4 1/2 seconds is so faint and so easy to miss with
ESPN really hitting it strong with their voiceover/liner then.

I hear it near the end of the clip, it is so incredibly easy to miss.

Paul