[IRCA] AM BCB Logs….1 NEW Station on ELAD Recording……..

H Guys:

 Mostly outside working in the Yard during the day ……so not much time to check ELAD Recordings!! But…I did grab one new station from last night's TOH Recordings….

RECEIVER…………………ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA………………..100 Foot Longwire

73…..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1300  WPNH  Plymouth, NEW HAMPSHIRE  April/24/15  2200 EDT     EE   FAIR
Red Sox/Orioles Baseball. ID by Male @ 2201 EDT as "The WEEI - Red Sox Radio
Network". Also gave local ID @ 2201 EDT as "You're listening to 1240 WFTN
Franklin and 1300 WPNH Plymouth". Back to Baseball game.

Heard on Adjacent Channel to my Local CJBK on 1290 Khz….No Splatter!!
Gotta love the filters on the Elad!!

NEW STN         5 KW/82 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1600  WAYC  Bedford, PA.   April/25/15  0658 EDT    EE   GOOD
MOR Music 0658-0700 EDT. ID by Male Announcer @ 0700 EDT as
"You're listening to AM 1600 WAYC-Bedford". Into News @ 0700 EDT.

RELOG…But not heard for a long time!      2.7 KW/18 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1450  WKIP  Poughkeepsie, NEW YORK  April/23/15  2230 EDT   EE   FR-GD
Male DJ with News @ 2230-2231 EDT. ID by Male as "1450 WKIP" @ 3321 EDT.
Into Local Weather Report by Male DJ.

RELOG    // to WJIP 1370 Ellenville, NY            1 KW
ROSS, ON.