Re: [IRCA] UNID 1230 Rodeo Country 96.9

A check of the URL http://www.renomediagroup.com shows "KSGG" CLs next under the station profile of 96.9 The Rodeo, and a subsequent check of radio-locator.com has those same CLs listed on 1230, so your hunch would seem to be correct, Mike.  The 96.9 shown on radio-locator is a translator station, K245BV, so this would appear to be a case of, as Glenn Hauser likes to say, "the FM tail wagging the AM dog".  73,Rick DauSouth Omaha, Nebraska