Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Opening to Mexico City

--- Begin Message ---
Great job, Bill. I need to do more of this unattended recording, it's almost always fruitful. Unfortunately with my meager equipment, it's one frequency at a time. Perhaps a Perseus is in the budget next year.

Earl Higgins, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
TenTec RX-321, Wellbrook 1530 mounted indoors
On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 5:43 AM, Bill Whitacre <bw@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Most mornings I get up around 5am and after making coffee and firing up the email I check two things that 'set the tone' for the radio day - first 738 to see ...

> Bill Whitacre
> Alexandria, VA
> Perseus/Wellbrook 4-element delta phased array

--- End Message ---