[IRCA] TP DX for April 2

This was my first TP session in two weeks. I guess I didn't miss much, judging from what Nick and Gary have reported. Today was about average for April, with a few of the regulars showing up.

GOOD
774    JOUB, Japanese woman 1329, music, then Chinese lesson

FAIR
693    JOAB, Japanese woman 1329
747    JOIB, Japanese man 1326
972    HLCA, Korean conversation 1312