[IRCA] What power supply for quiet ndb DXing on LW?

--- Begin Message ---
Are any switching types quiet? The MFJ is switching type but Universal says quiet fan, so does that mean no noise? Do I definitely need linear power suppply & what is cheapest? Can I get something under $200 & under 20lbs? I heard there are small lightweight batteries that can power this rig. I don't have a clue? Thanks in advance for any help. 73, George S., MN

--- End Message ---