[IRCA] A few logs from last night 3/23

A few logs on the radio from last night.. none of the signals I logged were
exceptionally strong except your usual shortwave suspects. I am in Redding,
CA using a Sangean ATS909X with 3 different strands of speaker wire
stripped at one end, wrapped around the telescopic antenna and strewn out
into my yard at various places.

11625 Vatican Radio in Swahili from Madagascar heard fast talking by a
male, matched to the Vatican Radio stream

6090 The Carribean Beacon from Anguilla  heard Melissa Scott preaching

9110 National Weather Service Marine Weather RadioFax from Boston steady
signal, digital data bursts

7490 WBCQ from Monticello, Maine  heard specific mentions of WBCQ

9040 some horribly overmodulated, distorted spanish music

9665 Radio Voz Missionaria 10kw from 10kw from Camboriu , Santa Catarina ,
, Brasil about 600 miles ne of paraguay along the se coast of brazil.
Confirmed with a match to their webstream.. 2 older guys talking, one was
on the phone

1430 KJAY Sacramento.. only 20 watts and i'm 125 or so miles away. Heard
with a male saying "KJAY Sacramento" at 930pm

900 KBIF Fresno, CA homng/asian music from 300 miles away

Paul