From: Brett Saylor <bds2@xxxxxxx>
To: Mark Connelly <markwa1ion@xxxxxxx>
Cc: NRC List <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Mar 23, 2015 12:20 pm
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] 700.5 (+/-) Venezuela

Heard this carrier throughout the week, usually getting stronger as the night went on. Frequency seemed to climb from 700.5 up to 700.57 during week. On 22 March at 0330 UTC got an ID: "Radio Popular con ??  (pause for music)  desde Maracaibo en para todo provincia de Maracaibo, transmite Radio Popular desde la ??, 700 kilocyclos en amplitud modulada.  Emisora ?? antena ?? AM.  Radio Popular, la emisora en ??â (thanks to Dave Valko for the transcription from my recording).

 Recording is available at: http://www.personal.psu.edu/bds2/audio/amdx/700.57%20Radio%20Popular%20Maracaibo%20Venezuela%200330%20UTC%203-22-15.mp3

 Brett Saylor
 Central PA
 Perseus SDR w/ south-pointed 16'x36' superloop w/Wellbrook FLG-100