[IRCA] Radio Shack's new name, should it be Crooks R Us?

--- Begin Message ---
I bought a MW/FM/SW radio that I thought would fit in a pocket, but did'nt. Was most mad that it doesn't have NOAA WX like it said on radioshack.com/ partial description. Also the MW is very weak, but some stations are heard while holding it, but go away when set on table. Also, some MW stations are only heard when FM/SW antenna is extended. FM is fair, got KWWK 96.5 Rochester, MN, adjacent to 96.3 KTWN. SW pulls in some easy ones like Cuba &Â sometimes Australia on 9580. Audio quality is bad.

The construction quality seems very poor, like you might need the 90 day warranty (?) if there is any way they would do something.
As for the continuing 1,400-2,400 stores they say if you want to return something, best to do it same day (no advance notice of a store closing?). Radioshack.com will continue, but will returns be honored? Seems uncertain.
Keep buying from us, we care about our customers less than ever might be the most honest slogan for their company. 73, George S., MN

--- End Message ---