[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 4 March 2015

My first morning of listening after a bit of a vacation, and for a change I can agree with Gary. Well, at least partially. It was the low band that had most of the action here as well, but in my case the signals were of DU origin.

612 ABC Brisbane presumed the one with man speaking in English at 1358. Of course it vanished for 1400, but reappeared a few minutes later before finally fading out by 1407.

702	ABC Sydney (again presumed) with talk by a man at 1353.

891 Traces of man speaking at 1358. One of the two Aussies I hear here no doubt, but couldn't tell which.

1548	ABC Emerald, presumed with traces of man talking at 1346

1575	VOA Thailand - The only Asian audio, with man speaking at 1345.

The upper band signals had vanished by 1355, which was just about the time the lower band experienced a short, but quite pronounced, peak.

Actually quite a lot of carriers today, seemingly mostly of DU origin given the frequencies. Strongest ones were on 594, 792, and 846.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta