Re: [IRCA] Ecuador on 750

I have been extremely jealous of Canadian reception of LA since I joined my
first club (NRC and NASWA) in 1976 and saw other folks logging's. :)

--
73,
Brandon Jordan, WA4230SWL

WinRadio G33DDC G313-e | RFSpace SDR-IQ NetSDR | Elad FDM-S2 | Icom R75
IC-7200
Array Solutions SAL-30 Shared Apex Loop
Clifton Labs Z1501F Active Whip
DX Engineering NCC-1 Phased ARAV3 Active Whips
Wellbrook ALA100HG Loop