Re: [IRCA] WKDO 1560 kHZ Liberty KY

Same reason many stations do - either they figure, usually rightly, they
can get away with it or they have automation malfunctions or
mis-programming they're not aware of, or else they're just plain unaware of
the rules. Mostly, my money would be on the first.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip