[IRCA] I need a seat of ears......

Ok, thanks to a DXing friend I have a filtered version of the clip of my
supposed 9545khz. reception... I will include them here.

On Sunday 2/22/15  I picked up what I think is Solomon Islands Broadcasting
Corporation on 9545khz. They are about 19 hours ahead of me and reception
was made at 4:42 pacific time in Redding, California.

Here's the original, unfiltered:
http://www.onairdj.com/SIBC_9545_2_22_2015_442pacific.mp3

Here's the filtered version:
http://www.onairdj.com/SIBC_9545_2_22_2015_442pacific_filtered.mp3

There were two things on air at the time, VOA Mandarin via Thailand with
250kw and SIBC Solomon Islands with 10kw.

This doesn't appear to be an image/spur, etc of any AM, Shortwave or other
frequency.

The clips are pretty pretty piss poor in quality, but you can hear some
speaking... it's just not very clear at all. What little I can make out it
doesn't sound like Mandarin/Asian, but my ears could be playing tricks on
me.

Any help here?

Paul