Re: [IRCA] Recording TOH ID's using Elad Software

And that is exactly the reason I haven't taken the plunge. I record using
traditional receivers recording pre-scheduled
recordings via computer. I do 8 TOH's a night on two radios, each 9 minutes
long. And right now I'm running a couple
of days behind despite having had a 2 days off from work in the past week !

On FM, during Es season, I'm running about 18/7 on 7 receivers, but when
there's no conditions going, I can just toss
them without listening.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip