Re: [IRCA] Business as usual at one RadioShack

Those experiences indicate smaller stores with lower rent which will likely
be open the longest.

Any stores in the imminent closing status are mostly finished packing up
what's going to be sent for
clearance elsewhere and at the same time clearing what's not yet packed up
at 50% off. Most of those
should close within a week or two.

The "clearance stores" will probably be larger, and in larger malls. These
will likely be closed later.

But at some point all stores will be cleared and closed, probably later
this year and depending on how
many of the leases are bought up, by whom, and how soon they're wanted.
Amazon, Sprint and T-Mobile
have all been mentioned as potential buyers for leases they may find
desirable.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip