[IRCA] Big News

www.radioheritage.net
February 1 2015

To all our friends

First a belated welcome to 2015, and our 10th anniversary! Just
before Christmas our website supplier gave us notice that they are
closing down operations at the end of February. We either move
elsewhere before, or lose all our pages, emails etc.... This was not
we wanted to hear at the festive season.

So we're prepared with emergency backups, and looking into what new
arrangements we can make. The existing web host gave us free hosting,
and we can't assume we'll continue for free.

Let's try and focus on good news. Have you seen our two editorials so
far in 2015? The first is Facebook, the second is Fresh Pacific
Faces. They are connected. Have a look at how we're now reaching new
audiences....would you believe Fiji and Brazil have entered our Top
10 visitor sources in January!

The big news has to be a facelift to our radio guides, and the
addition of Hawaii Radio Guide to the collection. Have you seen it
yet? Every station, and every location! Check it out next time you're
on www.radioheritage.net..

Financially, I think we could do with some help this month...... with
the uncertainties about an affordable web host and opportunities to
extend our reach to new audiences on Facebook.....

We're still down just $128.16 to fully cover the January operational
costs...that's a real achievement...thanks all....and there's
$1,799.99 coming hard at us for the February costs..and we have these
uncertainties for the future free hosting of the website and
associated services.....so, if you think you can help us out this
month, we'd really welcome your support.

We'd like to go into our 10th year with a stronger financial base, as
we also have to change our Microsoft hosting to Linux based so we
finally bring the new look website to you...at long last....this will
be one where you can enter your own photos, comments and audio to be
part of the collections...and will be a major shift to fully engaging
people in this global project.

For now, enjoy our Hawaii Radio Guide and parts of the refreshed
website, and help us get through the moves we must make this
month....and we'll continue to honor you on the Supporter Roll with
our very grateful thanks.

Cheers all
David Ricquish
Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.net

PS.. the easiest way to donate right now is via our secure PAYPAL
links at www.radioheritage.net...including the option to make small,
or regular frequent amounts to make it easier for you.....
Email PW7 to be removed from this email address list and allow 15
working days to be manually removed. Thank you for your past and
future support....the best is yet to come....with your help.