[IRCA] Interesting TP from Arizona this morning

Had audio on 1566, 1593, and probably 1557 with my 6-foot tuned loop (the
23-foot vertical and phaser weren't helping).  May have had a carrier on
1242.  Enough going on that I will need to check the I/Q recording.  (I
rarely do I/Q recordings in the first place with the relatively narrow
bandwidth of my tuned system.)  Nothing on the low end like 747 or 774 the
times I checked.  Ended pretty much right at local sunset at 1434 UT.

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/