[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 21 January 2015

Evidently all the DX stopped at Masset and decided not to go any further today. Not quite a total shutout as far as TP audio goes, but very close to it. Traces of audio on 1566 at 1442, and a few words from presumed 4QD on 1548 at 1444 was all for this morning. I did note quite a few more carriers (at least on the upper part of the band) than I've seen for a while, but they were all weak, nowhere near audio.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta