[IRCA] IRCA Goodie Factory/Bookstore

--- Begin Message ---
Folks,
I'm shutting down mailing from the IRCA Goodie Factory/Bookstore for the holidays.I have several DXM DVD orders which I will have ready to mail after the holidays, so please be patient.
In addition, soon after the new year, we will be announcing an updated IRCA Slogan's List. Post any changes you note here so they will get into the list.

Phil Bytheway
IRCA President / DX Monitor Editor-in-Chief / Goodie Factory Manager (whew!)
Seattle WA
Drake R-7 / KIWA Loop

--- End Message ---