To: "IRCA" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 11:56 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] WRTH 2015

Chuck,

Googling âUniversal Radioâ does not get me to an ordering stage. Googling WRTH gets me to the 29.95 pound ordering. Where am I going astray?

Thanks.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 & ICF2010
Kiwa aircore & Palomar loops
DX398, SRF-59 & M37V
Eton E100 + Tecsun PL-300/380

On Dec 4, 2014, at 3:59 PM, Chuck Hutton <charlesh3@xxxxxxx> wrote:

It's apparently not being offered by Amazon this year. The copy you see is for sale by someone else via Amazon.

It's $30 US from Universal Radio or you can pay 30 pounds and order it directly from WRTH.

Chuck