Re: [IRCA] 1520 KKXA

It sure does help that KOKC is on a STA. They are in well at times but with
deep long fades. Certainly is making this a dxable frequency. I thought I
had WMLM in earlier because KOLM was either off or on night power, but I'm
just gonna have to hope KOLM remains subdued.

Interesting turn of events because usually under normal conditions KOLM
blocks SSS and sometimes at night. KOKC with its 50kw will annihilate the
frequency at night with KRHW/KOLM the only other stations heard regularly
under KOKC.

WHOW is my other new catch on this frequency so far.

Sincerely,
Todd Skaine
Woodbury, MN
Sony ICF 2010