Re: [IRCA] A minor milestone

I remember back in the 90's we had a 500' bog attached to a hallicrafters
to which I just cannot remember the model but it was probably an X series
cause it was a beautiful model. 930 Sheridan at SSS was at local strength.
We were amazed. 1410 KWYO was also in but not as well.
The tail end of the SSS session though led to our best domestic catch. We
heard Spanish on 1110 and it was George Sherman's ability to understand
the ID as Roseville Ca at 500w!

Sincerely,
Todd Skaine
Woodbury, MN