From: Brian Rachford <azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Nov 16, 2014 7:33 am
Subject: Re: [IRCA] A minor milestone

Mike,

I lived in Laramie for quite a while and one of my goals is to catch 1210
KHAT and 1290 KOWB here in AZ; I heard them all the time there, of course.
I have picked up 1260 KPOW Powell and 1270 KIML Gillette, so I'm hoping
it's all of the 1200s that are good out of WY, not just the graveyarders.

Brian Rachford - Prescott, AZ
azswdxing@xxxxxxxxx
http://azswdxing.wordpress.com/

--- End Message ---