Re: [IRCA] Grayland expedition

Yes, to explain further my issues with internet on ship, it's very
expensive.  1000 minutes for $250 was the cheapest, and I opted for 500
minutes for $175.  On top of that, the satellite connection was painfully
slow.  I therefore typed up the reports using an old version of MS Office
and attempted to send it as an attachment with mixed results.  73, Walt