Re: [IRCA] unid UC gospel on 1390

Dang my luck anyhow!  There are a buncha 1390s in the Midwest and South that I need here, and WHMA is one of them.  I was so engrossed to trying to listen for tones and CIDs from WSPO that I didn't give a second thought to the fact that the UC gospel might be someone other than WGRB, thus my not listening for an ID from it.  Will have to sit on 1390 these next few evenings to see if WHMA gives one.  Hopefully WHMA streams, too.  73,Rick DauSouth Omaha, Nebraska