Re: [IRCA] Morse Code on 1361

So my hunch would seem to be correct.  1600 (KLGZ) - 1361.75 = 238.25 + 1600 = 1838.25.  Check 1838.25 khz and I'll bet that where you find the operator of the mystery CW that you heard.  I think you will find in time, as I did, that Northwest Iowa is an outstanding region from which to DX.  I lived in Spirit Lake (the Arnolds Park/Okoboji area) from May 1995 to July 1996, and it still ranks as the best location from which I've ever DXed the AM band.  Closest local, KKOJ-1190, is a daytimer.  Next closest local, KICD-1240, is 20 miles away and not even a pest.  KFYR-550 and KFGO-790 in North Dakota are received with very good signals during the daytime because of the amazing ground conductivity up there.  I only logged 596 stations during the brief time I was in Spirit Lake, but I know that with a bit more effort and more time, that total could easily been much higher.  73,Rick DauSouth Omaha, Nebraska http://www.dxworld.com/bcblog.html   http://www.starchat.net/chat/?chan=mwdx