Re: [IRCA] Pertaining to Mr. Hauser's AM DX to Enid reporting.

These two are so common and often dominant on my western antenna system here in IL that I don't mention them. This season it seems that at least one station per night and sometimes several on 1530 are misbehaving. KCMN has a CH power and I think some nights they use it.

73 KAZ Barrington IL