From: Nigel Pimblett <nige2730@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Sep 22, 2014 5:08 pm
Subject: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 22 September 2014

     After reading the results from Dennis and Gary I was doublechecking
in case someone disconnected my antenna while I was away.   It was still
connected, but certainly didn't bring in a lot today.

Only possible Asian audio was some very feeble audio on 774 and 828 at
around 1304, and even that might have been DU.   The only highlight was
that I did hear Hawaii's KHVH on 830 for the first time this season,
noting an ID at 1300.  Actually it's the first time I've heard any
Hawaiian other than 990 KIKI this season.  Pretty sure 990 was in as
well, but didn't catch an ID.

Hopefully those good conditions find their way over the mountains for
tomorrow.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta