[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle on September 17

yesterday's mediocre conditions deteriorated into something downright awful today. I guess I did better than Gary since I actually had signals above 738, but that's not saying much.

GOOD
(snorts of derision)

FAIR
(muffled guffaws)

POOR
972 carrier from presumed HLCA 1313. There was probably a syllable of talk or a note of music somewhere in the splatter, but I didn't have enough interest to pursue it further.
1566    HLAZ, faint talk 1312 &1331

CARRIERS (mostly weak ones.  Some could've either been DU or Asian)
738 756 774 792 1287 1323 1494 1575 1602 1611